Addison, TX – (January 4, 2011) DINSpace announces the release of the SNAP XL compact multi-port fiber optic patch panel. SNAP XL patch panels are a variation of the SNAP compact fiber optic patch panel product line. The SNAP XL offers twice the amount of fiber optic adapters as the SNAP product line with only a modest increase in enclosure size. Up to 48 strands of multimode or singlemode fiber can be terminated in the compact 7.75” x 5.75” x 3.5” SNAP XL enclosure.
Ruggedly constructed, the SNAP XL patch panel allows users to terminate field distribution fiber optic cable in field enclosures requiring far less enclosure foot print than traditional IT hardware. Adapter interfaces are available for singlemode or multimode fiber in ST, SC, and LC form factors.
SNAP XL compact fiber optic patch panels offer a number of useful features, including:
- Compact size perfect for limited space enclosures
- Versatile surface or DIN-Rail mount capability
- Slide-hinged faceplate that aids field termination
- Patch or fusion splice field termination support
- Rugged powder-coated steel construction with lifetime limited warranty