DINSpace developed the SNAP Cu CAT 5/5e/6 industrial copper patch panel to solve the unique issues encountered when terminating and organizing copper cabling in industrial M2M and IoT field applications. SNAP Cu is a compact DIN-Rail or surface-mount Ethernet shielded CAT 6 patch panel. Its keystone jacks or couplers support CAT 6, CAT 5 or CAT 5e cabling in shielded or unshielded configurations. The compact size allows minimum space requirements within control cabinetry, and includes large openings on top and bottom of the patch panel to accommodate a large volume of field Ethernet cabling. It also features a sliding faceplate with capture mechanism to allow patch panel to be kept open “hands-free”.
Features & Benefits
- Compact size perfect for limited space enclosures
- UL Listed 1863
- Versatile surface or DIN-Rail mount capability
- Slide-hinged faceplate aids field termination
- ROHS Compliant Construction
- Rugged powder-coated steel construction with lifetime warranty