DINSpace developed the SNAP family of Industrial Fiber Optic Patch Panels to solve the unique issues encountered when terminating and organizing fiber optic cable in industrial M2M and IoT field applications. Instrumentation enclosures are usually tightly packed with equipment, and require a degree of ruggedness traditional IT patch panels just can’t offer. Besides being a fraction of the size of traditional IT patch panels, SNAP patch panels offer a rugged metal construction, flexible mounting options, and support multiple fiber connector types. Up to 24 fiber strands of multimode or singlemode fiber can be terminated in the SNAP compact enclosure, or up to 48 strands of cable in the slightly larger SNAP XL form factor. Adapter interfaces are available for singlemode or multimode fiber in ST, SC, and LC fiber connectors.
Features & Benefits
- Compact size perfect for limited space enclosures
- Versatile surface or DIN-Rail mount capability
- Slide-hinged faceplate that aids field termination
- Supported patch or fusion splice field terminations
- UL Listing
- Rugged powder-coated steel construction with lifetime warranty