Addison, TX – (October 27, 2010) DINSpace is pleased to announce the release of the SNAP Compact Fiber Optic Patch Panel. SNAP Patch panels were developed to provide fiber optic patch capability in size-constrained field termination enclosures on standard 35mm DIN-Rail. The rugged SNAP patch panel allows users to terminate field distribution fiber optic cable in field enclosures requiring far less enclosure foot print than traditional IT hardware. Up to 24 fiber strands of multimode or singlemode fiber can be terminated in the SNAP’s compact 6.25” x 5.125” x 2.75” enclosure. Adapter interfaces are available for single mode or multi-mode fiber in ST, SC, and LC form factors.
SNAP Compact Fiber Optic Patch Panels offer a number of useful features, including:
- Compact size perfect for limited space enclosures
- Versatile surface or DIN-Rail mount capability
- Slide-hinged faceplate that aids field termination
- Patch or fusion splice field terminations are supported
- Rugged powder-coated steel construction with lifetime warranty
DINSpace encourages anyone interested in SNAP Patch Panels and other DINSpace products view technical documentation, product photos and resale channel information.